Quoted statements following may be seen here.
- "Northern Pass Landowner newsletter"
- "Your Landowner Outreach Specialist"
- "What are people in your communities saying? Visit Mynewhampshire.com to find out."
- "An easement is a permanent property right that you, or a previous owner of your property, granted to a utility company."
- "Typically, an easement deed grants PSNH the right to construct, operate, and maintain lines for the transmission of electric power, and as the owner of those rights, PSNH may transfer or allow the exercise of those rights by others for the same use or purpose."
We hope this helps you, Northern Pass, get an initial sense of the response to your newsletter to land owners with existing PSNH easements.
One final matter: please provide instructions for landowners with existing PSNH easements and others to "unsubscribe" from your newsletter. It's a waste of paper and a most unwelcome intrusion, not to mention that you mailed it to some on the day before Thanksgiving.